- One bedroom flat
- Top (second) floor
- Garage and parking
- Fully furnished and available now
- Well presented
- Suitable for a single person only
- Close to station
Suitable for a single occupier only. A beautifully presented one bedroom top (second) floor flat situated within easy reach of Sutton station and shops. The property features a bright bedroom with fitted storage and a single bed, open plan living room with balcony. Fully equipped fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom/WC with shower. Double glazing has been installed. Garage and residents parking. Fully furnished and available now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.