- Four bedroom detached house
- Two bathrooms
- Landscaped gardens
- Private cul de sac location
- Available immediately
- Three reception rooms
- Large modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Driveway with parking for several cars (no garage)
- Part furnished
AN ATTRACTIVE AND SPACIOUS, four bedroom two bathroom detached family home set in a private cul de sac in Banstead. The property has wood laminate flooring throughout the ground floor, a 20` modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room (with tiled flooring), separate utility room, large reception room, dining room and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms; two with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Complimented with landscaped front and rear gardens, there is also a driveway with parking for several cars. No garage - converted into storage/family room. Banstead mainline station is approximately half a mile away and Banstead Village with it`s wide range of restaurants, bars and shops (including Marks & Spencer and Waitrose) is close by.
The A217 is under half a mile away and is a fast and direct route to junction 8 of the M25. The property is part furnished and available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.